8.25.2005

My New Tattoo


Well, folks, here it is! It's been more than six years since I got a tattoo, and I decided that I knew what I wanted and no time like the present. It's the last two measures of Cole Porter's naughty 1927 hit "Let's Misbehave."

(My favorite lines: "They say that bears have love affairs and even camels / We're merely mammals / Let's misbehave!")

Interestingly, the pain wasn't nearly as bad as my others. I think having lived through 8 hours of drug-free labor pains that felt like I was going to die with each inhale might have something to do with it. And it's an open pattern, so no long digging fill-in.

The guy who did it is Ben at Icon in Murfreesboro. You can see the quality of his work, and he's a very nice young guy. I recommend him.

Cheers!

10 comments:

Bennie said...

There is a lot of quality in that photo. One fine tattoo and one fine female. Quality indeed...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Freddies Blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goodman441 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
henna tattoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Baker said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
yearly libra horoscope
It covers yearly libra horoscope related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Tito Maury said...

Hello Elyce Rae Helford, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about teen acting auditions to share with my readers at http://www.auditions.info-1.org/auditions/13/teen-acting-auditions.html. Your post My New Tattoo is great.

Tito Maury said...

Hi Elyce Rae Helford, I found your blog while doing some research on disney channel auditions. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about disney channel auditions

Paul88888 said...

Lots of interest in your blog. For some great new sites, click xbox 360 game, xbox, xbox360, xbox 360, xbox game, xbox360 game, xbox 360 game, xbox gold pack, xbox 360 gold pack, xbox 360 premium gold pack mega sports bundle video game system, xbox 360 core console video game system, xbox narnia.

Stavner said...

Looks nice.

I'm sorry about whoever crammed all that XBox stuff here, though.